Planning Policy Lab: a sample of existing research and fields of inquiry:
- High-rise Development. A study of legal and administrative tools for maintaining and improving the upkeep oh high-rises.
- Rent Control: A study of existing instruments of rent control and their implications on landlord-tenant relationship.
- Neighbors’ Disputes. A study of conflicts in multi-title condominium buildings in Israel.
- The National Committee for Preferred Housing Plans. A study about centralization policies in land use planning in Israel.
- Murals and the City. A comparative study of existing mural policies around the world and their impact on different aspects of culture-led initiatives.
- Urban Regeneration. A study of ‘Evict and Build’ policies in Israel and their impact on residential mobility.
- Vertical living. A study on the allocation of public utilities in mixed-use, highrise towers.